venerdì 15 maggio 2009

Nice to meet you, Doc.

Yesterday i went to meet and see the famous dr. Demartini.
I dont want to describe here and now who he is, you can chek and make an idea of him here.
Some people describe me how, after met him and after done his "breacktrught experience" they have changed life in a good way...
So, after many years, now "we" have the"luky" to met him in Italy and be insipired from his words.
I told myself: i'm curious, lets go to met this "guru".
After 3 hours listening an, i've to say, good american accent ( very strange to find this good american accent, usually, i don't understand any word...) i had my conclusion:
life, during good and more often bad days, have teach me how to improve my strenght, how to fight trying to follow personal dreams, how to do what we are born to do. He is a very good speaker, and he has resumed in words some of my sensations.

Btw, i still wait someone that tell me how to manage the way to follow my dreams, without create problems to who sourround me. Because, everythig you do reflect on your closest persons.

Nessun commento: