domenica 1 giugno 2008

My friend is married!

Yesterday i went to my friend wedding. Was a nice day, sunny and warm.
We started to the church, then we went to the restaurant eating local nice and fresh food and we finished with a rock party. Enjoy the pics!
More pics on www.rossitravel.multiply.com

P.S. Sorry for low quality...


The church



Girlfriend...for now



The sweet couple



Rice!



Kiss



Salame



Smoked ham



Fresh bread



Good red wine



From now, the rules to follow are my rules!!!




The old Kawasaki



hem....



Outside the restaurant



All the guys



All the gals



Yum yum yum



Many many many...


At the party



No, he isn't scottish, he is only mad!



The sweet couple...a bit drunk!

3 commenti:

Horsoon ha detto...

I think that's a red Alfa? Cool.

Horsoon ha detto...

Just checked out your Multiply photos and realized its a Lancia... Tht's even cooler! There's not many Lancia in M'sia.

Andrea, Udine, Italy ha detto...

And is a Lancia Fulvia :-)
I love that car.
I love also the Alfa 1.3 GT junior