lunedì 16 giugno 2008

Kirsten Dunst

Kirsten Dunst is absolutely and deeply my favourite actress.
I like her movies, i love her style, i love how much she looks so simple.
Maybe in real life she is not so simple, but my sensation go in that way.
Last night i dream her, wah!
Like every dream, was strange.
I was walking, and at the end of a street i found the movie set where was full of people, cameras ecc.
I went near and i found that there was the making of elisabethtown. ( It's a lot of time that i don't see that movie, but is my favourite from Kirsten, and i specially love the end of the movie, when Orlando Bloom is driving withe the book with her tips )
During a pause, we start to speak. :-D :-D :-D
Buy, like always, i was shy, i tryed to be normal.
I don't remember what we talk about, but after a while, she told me " i know Jiin, she told me good impressions of you"
Wah! So surprysed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Then...i wake up.
So, Jiin, why you didn't tell me that you know her!!!!!!!!!!

See Kirsten and talk to her is really a dream, but i wake up with a smile.

3 commenti:

Botticelli ha detto...

Seriously, i watched the movie 2 days ago and i have mysteriously fallen in love with orlando bloom. someone said he is gay though. i couldnt care less. (this is not dream).

kirsten - she is my love rival (at least for now).that explains why i never mention her to u before. but situation has just changed - u like her so i intro her to u then u go after her and eventually she leaves orlando thereafter bloom bloom is mine. hahahaha...(this is dream, dream can be senseless)

Moonfish ha detto...

Dear senseless dreamers,

Orlando Bloom is not gay; Kristen Dunst is blonde!

The movie reminded me of "Everything is Illuminated".

The end~~

Andrea, Udine, Italy ha detto...

:-D :-D :-D

TVB wo de jie jie!!