domenica 11 maggio 2008

The rule of the group.

I like to look around me, i like to see the different people and the different lifestyle.
People, mostly, always search to live in a group.
The group of the school;
the group of the office;
the group of "friends of mountain bike";
the group of motorcycle
ecc...

Sorry, i'm a lonely.
In my lifetime i've joined different groups, like i wrote up there, and more.
I enjoy all of them because i've different interests.
But, after a while, i came out, because i found that the group start to have the same ideas, the same "rule", and what is against is an enemy.
I'm too much open minded to follow only one idea, i like to listen all the different positions, i like to discuss, i like to learn something new.
Sometime, you can learn also from your enemy.

Nessun commento: