sabato 26 aprile 2008

Following a leader.

I'm very luky. And i thank God for it.
Aniway...
I had the luky to follow the Leader of D.A.P in Malaysia during the local elections.
I followed a man with ideas, with programs in wich trust, with the power to counteract all the wrong informations.
I followed a man without voice, because the troth ( after many time speaking to the people all around the country ) was sick, but ( i don't know where ) when he went on the stage she returns out to send the words of hope in the future to all the people.
I'm not writing in favour of him, in favour of the D.A.P or against the Barisan National, i'm writing about a man with a big energy, with something in wich believe, with people that hope to Him.
You can be a leader or you can be a simple employee, but you have to trust in what good you believe.


Copyright rossitravel

Nessun commento: