domenica 30 marzo 2008

Various news

Today i went to a local motor show.
Nice cars, motorbikes, gals....
But this is very a big prewiew, and you'll not see many around, because is the Ducati desmosedici R, the moto gp replica, and it's.... 60K euro!



Then, another mith, the Lancia Delta integrale direct from the driver Miki Biasion. When i was youg this car was very a big dream for me!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My homemate want to go, to leave. So, because i dun have friends to share the flat, my "alone life" will end. In six months, the time we must tell before leave.
Will be not so easy return to live with my parents, but i'll not loose money.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What can i do, i can't stop think to Malaysia. I tryed to do, i tryed to understand that here i've everithing good, but is like fight with a wall. Everithing inside me want to go there.

I can't escape from myself.

So, the next step is have courage, have strength, to tell to my boss.
I'm looking at myself that i'm closing in myself, the more time passes the worse is. I think it's because i don't want suffer, my subconscious is protecting himself to try not suffering, because the more time i'm in malaysia the more i have ties,the more i'm linked...and the more i suffer at home far from my ties. These ties are not only friends, also life, landscape, everithing. Is not easy to tell and translate...
Is strange and funny, but my most worry is can tell it to my boss. Is a thing that for me is really not easy to do. Because is like a father teaching me the work and waiting to gave him the businnes.

3 commenti:

Anonimo ha detto...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Câmera Digital, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://camera-fotografica-digital.blogspot.com. A hug.

Andrea, Udine, Italy ha detto...

Hola! Muchas gracias! I saw your blog and is interesting, but i suggest also a translation in english so you'll be more wiewable from all the world.

Horsoon ha detto...

Finally there's a Ducati :)

Bring a Ducati along to M'sia, and it'll make this part of the world much better!