giovedì 13 marzo 2008

My last night in Malaysia

This night will be the last, the end of my holidays...

Conclusions:
i understand more about my friends work in this country, is interesting but like alwais it has good and bad things;
i understand more about politic in this country, for my ideas it goes too much in only one way, need an opposition to don't allow too much only one, or it coul became like a dictature;
i had my 5 minutes of fame, not all about me but i was very near;
i'll miss warm;
i'll miss my friends, little and big sister;
i still can't take a decision of my future;
i still don't understand much english, most of the time i don't follow the sense of what people is talking;
i think my future still is in my country, here i found too much difficulties for me;
i saw a new island, veeery nice but to much crowded;
perhentian island still are my favourites;
i sleep a lot, that's was what i want to do during these holiday;
i'm ready for a new work season.

2 commenti:

S ha detto...

Glad you enjoyed your trip in Malaysia. =)
Well, maybe 2 years from now I'll be visiting Italy and maybe you can tour me around?
Hopefully you return to Italy safe and sound. =)

Andrea, Udine, Italy ha detto...

My home is your home :-)