martedì 5 febbraio 2008

Brainwashing

Sometime people had brainwashing, and they don't know.
When you try to explain a different point of wiew about the same argoument, they start to be angry.
I'm not talking about people who have passion in something, because they are happy to spoke, reflect, learn from other thoughts.
I'm talking about people who want to see only his way of mind.
For me, these people are "refugees".
For me, they had a very big disappointment, they lose interior security, and someone at the right time entered their lives someone wich offer happines and miracles.
They are refugees from the life.
The problem is, when yo see that, you would help them facing the truth...but is like a knife into the heart.
Happiness and miracles are only inside yourself, your soul is your happiness and your life is the miracle.

2 commenti:

Moonfish ha detto...

I would replace "refugee" with "slave". They slaved to their one track mind.

Andrea, Udine, Italy ha detto...

Ya, i agree