domenica 17 giugno 2007

Microworld

Before, i was at swiming pool, i put down my beach towel, my book and my suncream.
Not many people around, some children playing in the pool. When i was arrived nothing around me. After a while....
The wind put near some grass....some flowers....some leaf.
Then...
Some bees fling near...some mosquito brake the balls...some flies.
Then...
Some ant came near, serching food.

So, the point is: wherever you are, wherever you go, will be alwais a new world, a new life that grew up around you and with you. 
From micro to big, from an evening at swimming pool to a new life in a new country.

2 commenti:

Moonfish ha detto...

Don't tell me you taking photograph in the swimming pool!

Andrea, Udine, Italy ha detto...

My eyes starting to be like chinese-japanese eyes....but inside i'm italian!! So, i don't take pics all the time!
( Well...telling the truth, i thougth that day to bring the compact camera... ) hahahahaha!!!