lunedì 11 giugno 2007

I'm back!

Back from what?

I'm back in Italy from... a wknd in Malaysia!

The most of the people could think i'm crazy, some could think really, some only in a friendly way;
The reason is simple: A wedding, a friendschip.
For me is a simple, normal thing.
Distance, at this time, is not very far. Fling is fast and simple, and for the money you spent.... sometime they gone, sometime they came.

At the end, is only important make smile your friends and remember a great sensation every day of your life.

P.S.

Spend 2 days in a plane during 3 days and half is not so impossible, it don't destroy your body. What i felt...is only be bored during return because you really do nothing for 2 days! And miss my friends....but now is one day less for the next meeting!

3 commenti:

Horsoon ha detto...

you are a good man my friend! I'm just 2hrs' flight away and all I could do was only downloading all the pictures you took after flying to Kuching from Intaly...

Andrea, Udine, Italy ha detto...

Thank you mr. horsoon! :-)

Moonfish ha detto...

:)