mercoledì 9 maggio 2007

Goig outside

Oh my god!!!
I've decided to go to live alone!!
Outside! By myself!
Well, ok, not alone. There is one my friend that felt to go uotside home too, far from family.
So, we spoke and we decide that we can give help each other. And we can divide the apartament rent.
Around the world i saw that the most of the young people go very soon outside home. Is very popular. Here in Italy is not so popular, the most of the people live with parents.
At the age of 28 ( very soon 29 ) i think is time to think by himself, not always have the help of parents.

Is the life.

( I only hope my trip around the world will not stop, i'll save money more is possible. )

1 commento:

Moonfish ha detto...

Good luck. It's a long road to freedom. I hope you'll enjoy your life living outside the comfort of your home :)