mercoledì 7 marzo 2007

My best friends...Why are you so far??!! :-)


Some of my best friends are very very far from my home. I live in Italy....they are in Malaysia!
The case, the destiny make the choice to met, find them some days ago.
What is very difficult for me, and some time, when i think about that, i'm very sad because i would be near them, i would call them and say " hey, go out for a cup of coffee?" or "need help?" or "i had a love problem, can we met and speak?"...But 10.000 miles are alot...and very heavy.
Well, i can only hope that this distance will not brake our friendscip...
They are like sisters and brothers for me, they'll be always part of my family.
Find a girl, the love? NAAA! 10.000 miles are a lot, could be too much complicated!! I can't permit me to think about.

Nessun commento: