giovedì 8 marzo 2007


I love travel...
I love it because i can brake all my inside walls, i go in another country, another part of the world and i've to change all the things and all the minds i'm used at home. The most af the time i've some problems inside my mind....changing everithing help me to find my problems, think about, and try to give them away in the universe.
I love travel...
I love because i can learn from a different culture, a differnt way of live, a different food taste, a different religion. What i understand is that no need to have a lot of things...the most of the time i found people who had nothing, no home, no food, no friends...i found a tibetan couple refugee in India, they don't have nothing, N O T H I N G, they where eating a little slice of bread, and when they look at me they smile me with a kind of smile who i'll remember forever because i had a real peace and pure sensation looking that smile. And they offer me a little corner af the bread. How little i felt....
That day i lear something higth...

The problem is that i alwais search thing....

Nessun commento: